Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tried a New Painting Technique


Ok.  So I realize I can't take credit for this one.  I actually saw this on the blog by the lady that designed our rabbit logo.  Her name is Donna Courtney and her business is called The Decorated house.  Here is her blog tutorial that I followed to make this mirror look like it's been oxidized.


I left more of the blue than she did because my mom liked it just how it was, but Donna brushed some silver and gold on the outside which looks great too. Let me know if you try it and how it turns out! -Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Ladies~
    The mirror is beautiful!!
    Did did a wonderful job with it.

    Hope everything is going really well for you two.
    The photo at the top of you is so pretty!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete