Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back From Atlanta

I'm back from the Atlanta Mart, an exhausting week of walking for miles and miles to find great new merchandise for the shop. I wasn't going to go to market again until January, but when Jennifer from Dazzle Boutique called and asked me to share the drive and a room with her I could not resist. Besides, we could really use some gift items for Christmas to add to the mix. I found plenty of fun things I think customers will love, and Jennifer and I enjoyed our evenings looking at catalogs and sharing new companies we found.
One new vendor had the coolest shabby, french stuff. I ordered tons of things from her. Also ordered some new jewelry lines and some great handbags. Things should start arriving next week.
I ran into Debbie from The Curious Sofa in a showroom. I would love to see her shop in Kansas City someday, it looks like my favorite decorating styles.
Next weekend we're having a sale with Tiger Lily and Dazzle right next door to The White Rabbit. They are bringing loads of merchandise that will be reduced by as much as 75%. The sale will be Saturday 10-5, and Sunday 11-4. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Angie, it was SO nice meeting you yesterday and your shop was just WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to come back with my Mom and my daughter!!

    I will blog about my visit hopefully one day this week!!!

    ReplyDelete